This website is managed by Jet-Xtreme and its agents. This notification of collection outlines Jet-Xtreme’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in relation to your use of this website in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of personal information
Clickstream data (information logged)
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This ‘clickstream data’ is collected for statistical purposes and is used to help improve this website. The following information is supplied by your browser (for example Internet Explorer) and collected by us:
- the user’s server address;
- the user’s operating system (for example Windows, MAC);
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov);
- the date and time of the visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser used.
Web Forms & Emails
When you email us personal information, or provide it to us through the web form options provided through this site:
- we will record your email address and any other information submitted;
- we will use this information for the purpose for which you provide it; and
- your email address will not be added to a mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose.
If you fail to provide us with a minimum level of information (usually marked with an asterisk and generally, an email address), we may not be able to respond to you.
We will only disclose your personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was given to us where we are authorised to do so pursuant to the Privacy Act.